Tinley Park Television (Tinley TV or TPTV for short) broadcasts 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Comcast Channel 4 and U-Verse Channel 99.
Tinley TV's mission is to provide residents of Tinley Park and surrounding areas with quality local programming that may be of interest to the community to educate, inform and entertain.
Tinley TV Programming
Content on Tinley TV changes daily, so make sure you stay up-to-date on what's playing by checking out the official Tinley TV Program Guide. Current Tinley TV programming includes:
- News: This segment runs several times per day and features the latest Village news and public information.
- Community Calendar: This segment runs several times per day and includes information on upcoming public events hosted by community organizations and charitable groups that are open to and marketed to the public.
- Village Board Agenda: This segment is comprised of Village Board action items and runs several times per day in the four days leading up to Village Board meetings, which are held the first and third Tuesdays of the month at Tinley Park Village Hall.
- Tinley Park Timeline: This especially awesome program chronicles the history of Tinley Park in chronological order, from prehistoric times to the present day, via bite-sized facts and authentic historical photographs courtesy of the Tinley Park Historical Society and others.
- 'In Touch with Tinley': Part of the Video Exchange series, this program features a rotating lineup of hosts, typically Village staff, who offer an inside look at the operation and implementation of Village government.
- Pop Quiz: This program tests viewers' knowledge of the Village of Tinley Park.
- 'Discover Tinley': This program is hosted by Ron Centanni and highlights Tinley Park groups and organizations. It plays daily at 2 a.m., 8 a.m., 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- 'Tinley Chamber Spotlight': This program is hosted by Maureen Cipolla and features interviews with local businesses and organizations. It plays daily at 2:30 a.m., 8:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Board Meetings: Village Board meetings are streamed live on YouTube and aired on Tinley Park Television within 48 hours of the meeting's conclusion.
Watch this week's featured video below.
- Harmony Square Open House (December 2017)
- Description: Watch as representatives from the Lakota Group discuss Harmony Square, a new proposed public space in Downtown Tinley that will feature activities at least 250 days per year. [Length: 10 minutes]
- "In Touch with Tinley: Economic Development 101"
- Description: Join Tinley Park Economic Development Manager Patrick Hoban for a crash course in economics in this "In Touch with Tinley" program, part of the new Video Exchange series. [Length: 15 minutes]
- Tinley Park Promo (June 2017)
- Description: Watch this brief video about the Village that was shown during Tinley Park White Sox Night on June 23, 2017. [Length: 1 minute]
- Tinley Park Business Breakfast (May 2017)
- Description: Coverage of the 2017 Tinley Park Business Breakfast features reports from Economic Development Manager Patrick Hoban, Mayor Jake Vandenberg and Rick Mattoon, an economic advisor for the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. [Length: 1 hour, 12 minutes]
- Tinley Park Brand Direction (October 2016)
- Description: Roger Brooks, of Roger Brooks International, discusses the Village of Tinley Park's new music brand direction. [Length: 1 hour, 13 minutes]
- Water Meter Replacement (October 2016)
- Description: Learn about the Village’s water meter replacement initiative and see how a typical installation is performed. [Length: 10 minutes]
- "Discover Tinley" (April 2018)
- Description: Host Ron Centanni sits down with Shawn Roby of the Tinley Park Park District and Steve Bosco of the Tinley Park Bobcats. [Length: 30 minutes]
- "Tinley Chamber Spotlight" (April 2018)
- Description: Guests include Pete Bolsoni of Same Day Tees and Nicole Underwood of KidsWork Children’s Museum. [Length: 30 minutes]
- Tinley Park Irish Parade (March 2018)
- Description: Join more than 80 businesses, organizations and other groups as they march down Oak Park Avenue in celebration of St. Patrick's Day. [Length: 1 hour, 11 minutes]
- CodeRED Notification System (July 2017)
- Description: Learn all about CodeRED, the Village of Tinley Park's new emergency notification system. [Length: 4 minutes]
- Fire Department Informational Fair (March 2017)
- Description: Have you ever wondered how much a fire truck costs, or how many firefighters are at each station? Wonder no more in this video featuring the Tinley Park Fire Department. [Length: 20 minutes]
- Tinley Tourism Video
- Description: Learn why Tinley Park is one of the best places to live, work and play! [Length: 7 minutes]
- "Lock It or Lose It: Tips to Prevent Theft" (July 2016)
- Description: Viewers can learn tips on how to prevent theft from their vehicles, homes, garages and gym lockers. [Length: 7 minutes, 30 seconds]
Access the Tinley TV Video Archive to watch content that previously played on the station as well as programming from the Tinley TV vaults, including classic episodes of "Discover Tinley" and Village events from yesteryear.
Tinley TV accepts video content from middle schools and high schools that serve Tinley Park residents, and also local community groups that host events that are open to and marketed to the public. Those who are interesting in submitting content are invited to read the Submission Guidelines, TPTV Programming Policies and the Production Request Form.