Tinley Park Television (Tinley TV or TPTV for short) broadcasts 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Comcast Channel 4 and U-Verse Channel 99. Tinley TV's mission is to provide residents of Tinley Park and surrounding areas with quality local programming that may be of interest to the community to educate, inform and entertain.
Tinley TV Programming
Content on Tinley TV changes daily, so make sure you stay up-to-date on what's playing by checking out the official Tinley TV Program Guide. Current Tinley TV programming includes:
- Tinley Today: Part of the Video Exchange series, this regular program is hosted by Marketing Director Donna Framke and features the latest Village news and events for the week.
- Community Calendar: This segment runs several times per day and includes information on upcoming public events hosted by community organizations and charitable groups that are open to and marketed to the public.
- Village Board Agenda: This segment is comprised of Village Board action items and runs several times per day in the four days leading up to Village Board meetings, which are held the first and third Tuesdays of the month at Tinley Park Village Hall.
- Tinley Park Timeline: This especially awesome program chronicles the history of Tinley Park in chronological order, from prehistoric times to the present day, via bite-sized facts and authentic historical photographs courtesy of the Tinley Park Historical Society and others.
- 'In Touch with Tinley': Part of the Video Exchange series, this program features a rotating lineup of hosts, typically Village staff, who offer an inside look at the operation and implementation of Village government.
- Pop Quiz: This program tests viewers' knowledge of the Village of Tinley Park.
- 'Discover Tinley': This program is hosted by Ron Centanni and highlights Tinley Park groups and organizations. It plays daily at 2 a.m., 8 a.m., 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- 'Tinley Chamber Spotlight': This program is hosted by Maureen Cipolla and features interviews with local businesses and organizations. It plays daily at 2:30 a.m., 8:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Board Meetings: Village Board meetings are streamed live on YouTube and aired on Tinley Park Television within 48 hours of the meeting's conclusion.
Watch this week's featured video below.
- Holiday Happenings (December 2018)
- Description: This short video highlights just some of the many events and activities that made the Village's 2018 Holiday Happenings a success.
- Harmony Square Open House (December 2017)
- Description: Watch as representatives from the Lakota Group discuss Harmony Square, a new proposed public space in Downtown Tinley that will feature activities at least 250 days per year. [Length: 10 minutes]
- Veterans Day Ceremony (November 2018)
- Description: Local veterans are honored during the annual Veterans Day ceremony, held by the Village of Tinley Park and the Tinley Park Veterans Commission, taking place Nov. 11 at the General Patrick E. Rea Veteran's Plaza. [Length: 30 minutes]
- "In Touch with Tinley: Economic Development 101"
- Description: Join Tinley Park Economic Development Manager Patrick Hoban for a crash course in economics in this "In Touch with Tinley" program, part of the new Video Exchange series. [Length: 15 minutes]
- Tinley Park Business Breakfast (May 2018)
- Description: Coverage of the 2018 Tinley Park Business Breakfast features reports from Village Manager Dave Niemeyer, Mayor Jake Vandenberg and Mark Peterson, President and CEO of Intersect Illinois. [Length: 1 hour, 5 minutes]
- Tinley Park Brand Direction (October 2016)
- Description: Roger Brooks, of Roger Brooks International, discusses the Village of Tinley Park's new music brand direction. [Length: 1 hour, 13 minutes]
- Water Meter Replacement (October 2016)
- Description: Learn about the Village’s water meter replacement initiative and see how a typical installation is performed. [Length: 10 minutes]
- "Stop on Red" (December 2018)
- Description: SafeSpeed has created a red light camera educational safety video featuring statistics, interviews with local law enforcement and more.
- "Discover Tinley" (December 2018)
- Description: Guests include Mayor Erich Spamer, Vice Mayor Henrika Strauch and Sister Cities Chairperson Sieglinde Huxhorn-Engler, all of whom are visiting from Budingen, Germany as part of the Tinley Park Sister Cities Program. [Length: 30 minutes]
- "Tinley Chamber Spotlight" (December 2018)
- Description: Guests include Kelly Burke of Insurance Counts, Dr. Toni Scott-Terry of Allure Laser and Med Spa, and Barb Markham from Go Promotions. [Length: 30 minutes]
- CodeRED Notification System (July 2017)
- Description: Learn all about CodeRED, the Village of Tinley Park's new emergency notification system. [Length: 4 minutes]
- Sensus Center Video (May 2018)
- Description: Learn how to access and use the Village's new Sensus Center website. [Length: 5 minutes]
- Tinley Tourism Video
- Description: Learn why Tinley Park is one of the best places to live, work and play! [Length: 7 minutes]
- "Lock It or Lose It: Tips to Prevent Theft" (July 2016)
- Description: Viewers can learn tips on how to prevent theft from their vehicles, homes, garages and gym lockers. [Length: 7 minutes, 30 seconds]
- "Tinley Today" (Nov. 29, 2018)
- Description: Host Donna Framke reviews the top Tinley Park stories for the week. [Length: 5 minutes]
- Tinley Park Promo (June 2017)
- Description: Watch this brief video about the Village that was shown during Tinley Park White Sox Night on June 23, 2017. [Length: 1 minute]
Access the Tinley TV Video Archive to watch content that previously played on the station as well as programming from the Tinley TV vaults, including classic episodes of "Discover Tinley" and Village events from yesteryear.
Tinley TV accepts video content from middle schools and high schools that serve Tinley Park residents, and also local community groups that host events that are open to and marketed to the public. Those who are interesting in submitting content are invited to read the Submission Guidelines, TPTV Programming Policies and the Production Request Form.