2018 Meetings and Speakers
- February 5: Tinley Park Police Chief Steve Neubauer
- March 5: Bill Bogdan, Secretary of State, Disability Liaison - "Handicapped Parking Laws"
- April 2: K-9 Officer Scott Rains and Yambo - "K-9 Demonstration"
- May 7: Molly Hofer, Family Life Educator, University of Illinois Extension - "Who Will Get Grandma's Yellow Plate?"
- June 4: Steve Bernas, President of the Better Business Bureau of Chicago and Northern Illinois - "Frauds and Scams Targeting You"
- July: No Meeting
- August 6: Skip Gonsoulin, Community Outreach Liaison, Strategic Communications, Office of Attorney General - "Scams and Staying Safe"
- September 10: Terry Paggi, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission - "Investment Fraud Prevention for Seniors"
- October 1: Dan Riordan, Deputy Fire Chief and Fire Prevention, Tinley Park Fire Department
- November 5: Sue Bailey, Marketing and Adult Program Coordinator, Tinley Park Public Library
- December 3: Patrick Carr, Tinley Park Assistant Village Manager
If you have any questions about the S.A.L.T. program, please call Dina Navas at the Tinley Park Police Department, (708) 444-5326, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See Something, Say Something ... Call 911
Dial 911 for emergencies
Dial (708) 532-9111 for non-emergencies