2018-9 Meetings and Speakers
- Dec. 3: Patrick Carr, Tinley Park Assistant Village Manager
- Feb. 4: Tinley Park Police Chief Matthew Walsh
- March 4: Molly Hofer,Family Life Educator, University of Illinois Extension "Two Heads are Better Than One"
- April 1: Mike Bruening, Senior Advisor, Better Business Bureau
- May 6: Scott Raines, K-9 Officer and Yambo with Karen Schutt, Animal Control Officer
- June 3: Bill Bogdan, Secretary of State Disability Liaison, Driver's License Renewal
- July: NO MEETING
- Aug. 5: Susan Frick, Social Worker-Education Coordinator,Rush Alzheimer 's Disease Center,"Alzheimer Safe Communities"
- Sept. 9: Skip Gonsoulin,Community Outreach Liaison Strategic Communication s Office of Attorney General,"Tips to Protect Yourself from Scams"
- Oct. 7: Dan Riordan, Deputy Fire Chief,Tinley Park Fire Department,"Fire Safety"
- Nov. 4: Wendy Babjak,Marketing/Adult Program Coordinator Tinley Park Public Library,"Library Programs and Training"
- Dec. 2: Tinley Park Mayor Jacob Vandenberg
If you have any questions about the S.A.L.T. program, please call Dina Navas at the Tinley Park Police Department, (708) 444-5326, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See Something, Say Something ... Call 911
Dial 911 for emergencies
Dial (708) 532-9111 for non-emergencies