Vehicle Sticker Requirements
All vehicles in Tinley Park are required to obtain a vehicle sticker annually. Stickers must be displayed on any motor vehicle operated by a Tinley Park resident on a public street or highway within the Village. Stickers must also be displayed on any motor vehicle that is not in use but is kept or stored within the Village. Leased and company-owned vehicles are also required to have vehicle stickers.
Vehicle stickers are valid for the fiscal period of May 1 of the current year through April 30 of the following year and correspond to the operating fiscal year of the Village. Stickers go on sale April 1, each year. The deadline to purchase and display them on the vehicle is June 30.
Residents 65 years of age or older are eligible for a reduced-fee senior citizen vehicle sticker for one passenger vehicle only. Presentation of a current driver's license or other acceptable proof is required.
Vehicle License Application
How to Obtain a Vehicle Sticker
- Bus or taxi - $40 by June 30 ($70 for late submission)
- Motorcycle - $10 by June 30 ($20 for late submission)
- Senior citizen passenger auto - $1.50 by June 30 ($3 for late submission)
- Passenger auto, van and recreational vehicle - $25 by June 30 ($45 for late submission)
- Transfer fee - $2
- Truck, more than one ton - $55 by June 30 ($95 for late submission)
- Truck, one ton or less - $35 by June 30 ($60 for late submission)
Vehicle stickers may be purchased at the following locations:
- Tinley Park Village Hall
16250 S. Oak Park Ave.
Tinley Park, IL 60477
- Monday through Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
9:00 am - 1:00 pm