Not sure if you're already registered? Use this online tool
The 2020 Presidential Primary Election will be held on March 17, 2020. Tinley Park Village Hall will once again be an early voting site for Cook County residents.
Cook County Early Voting
Tinley Park Village Hall
16250 S. Oak Park Avenue
Tinley Park, IL
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, March 2 to Saturday, March 7
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, March 8
- 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday, March 9 to Friday, March 13
- 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, March 14
- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday, March 15
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, March 16
Will County Early Voting
11000 W. Lincoln Highway
Frankfort, IL 60423
- 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mondays through Fridays from March 2 to March 13, 2020
- Saturday and Sunday early voting hours will be available at the Will County Clerk’s Office in Joliet.
Residents can register to vote in person from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, or from
8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Tuesdays at:
Tinley Park Village Clerk’s Office
16250 S. Oak Park, Ave.
Tinley Park, IL 60477
If you have any questions, please contact the Tinley Park Clerk’s Office at (708) 444-5000.
Identification Needed When Registering in Person
If registering to vote in person, residents must display two pieces of identification. Neither needs to be a photo ID, but one must include a current address. Acceptable forms of ID include:
- Illinois driver’s license
- Illinois state ID
- Employee or student ID
- Credit card
- Social Security card
- Birth certificate
- Utility bill in applicant's name
- Mail postmarked to the applicant
- Valid U.S. passport
- Lease or rental contract
Voter registration for the next election, the Gubernatorial Primary Election, closes at 5 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018. Registration will reopen at 8 a.m. Thursday, March 22.
Cook County Voter Registration by Mail
If applying online isn’t your style, Cook County provides applications to register by mail in six languages.
Cook County Early Voting and Grace Period Voting
If you miss the deadline for voter’s registration, you're still eligible to register and vote at the same time because of Grace Period Voting. See below for a link to information on Grace Period Voting in Cook County.Early Voting
: Skip the Election Day lines and vote early at these locations.Grace Period Voting
: Didn’t register by the deadline? Not to worry! During the early voting period, you are eligible for grace period registration.
Voting Precinct Information
Choose your county for voting precinct information.