The Consolidated Election will be held on April 4, 2023.
Early voting for Cook County residents will be held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sundays from March 20 to April 3 in the Kallsen Center at Tinley Park Village Hall, 16250 S. Oak Park Avenue.
Early voting for Will County residents will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 22 to 24; 10 a.m. to noon March 25; 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. March 27 to 30; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 31; and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. April 1 at Frankfort Public Library, 21119 S. Pfeiffer Raod.
See below for information regarding voter registration and early voting.
- February 17: Military and overseas ballots available
- February 23: First day to mail ballots
- March 7: Voter registration closes for deputy registrars and local election officials
- March 19: Last day to register to vote by online application
- March 20: Early voting opens at Tinley Park Village Hall for Cook County residents; information pending for Will County residents
- March 30: Last day to request a mail ballot, including military and overseas voters
- April 3: Last day of early voting
- April 4: Last day mail ballots can be postmarked.
- April 4: Election Day.
- Illinois driver’s license
- Illinois state ID
- Employee or student ID
- Credit card
- Social Security card
- Birth certificate
- Utility bill in applicant's name
- Mail postmarked to the applicant
- Valid U.S. passport
- Lease or rental contract
Early Voting: Skip the Election Day lines and vote early at these locations.
Grace Period Voting: Didn’t register by the deadline? Not to worry! During the early voting period, you are eligible for grace period registration.