Life Amplified

Contractor Licensing

All contractors doing work in the Village of Tinley Park must be licensed and bonded with the Village or State (proof of state licensed required) prior to starting work. Permits will not be issued unless all contractors noted on the permit are licensed and bonded.
Additional Resoures