The Village of Tinley Park seeks talented and public service-oriented individuals to provide the very best service to residents and businesses.
It is the policy and practice of the Village of Tinley Park to recruit, hire, train and promote employees without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, political affiliation, physical or mental disability, national origin, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, or membership or non-membership in any employee association or any other non-job related characteristic. All applicants will be evaluated equally based on merit, skill and qualification.
Click on Application for Employment, which will open a new window. Here you can complete the online Employment Application form.
- The Village requires an email address for all applicants. You can open an email account with Yahoo, Gmail or any other email provider for free.
- This application form can be completed on computer or tablet.
At the bottom of the application form, you can attach a resume and cover letter, as well as other required or preferred documents.
- The Village highly recommends that you name each file based on the type of document.
- This application cannot be used for any Civil Service position.
You are invited, but not required, to submit your EEO data by clicking on the tab labeled “Voluntary Applicant EEO Data Sheet.”
- Any information you provide will be kept separate and confidential.
NOTE: You should receive an automatic reply email to confirm receipt of your application. The Human Resources Department will update you regarding the status via email as information becomes available. If you have questions or problems, please contact the Village at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-time Maintenance Worker (Seasonal II)
Posting Date: Sept. 8, 2020 | Closing Date: Sept. 25, 2020
Custodian - Part Time
Posting Date: Sept. 10, 2020 | Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Equal Opportunity Employer