Tinley Park Television (Tinley TV or TPTV for short) broadcasts 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Comcast Channel 4 and U-Verse Channel 99. Tinley TV's mission is to provide residents of Tinley Park and surrounding areas with quality local programming that may be of interest to the community to educate, inform and entertain.
Tinley TV Programming
Content on Tinley TV changes daily, so make sure you stay up-to-date on what's playing by checking out the official Tinley TV Program Guide. Current Tinley TV programming includes:
- Tinley Today: This program is hosted by Marketing Director Donna Framke and features the latest Village news and events.
- Community Calendar: This segment includes information on upcoming public events hosted by community organizations and charitable groups that are open to and marketed to the public.
- Tinley Park Timeline: This program chronicles the history of Tinley Park in chronological order, from prehistoric times to the present day, via bite-sized facts and authentic historical photographs courtesy of the Tinley Park Historical Society and others.
- 'In Touch with Tinley': Part of the Video Exchange series, this program features a rotating lineup of hosts, typically Village staff, who offer an inside look at the operation and implementation of Village government.
- 'Discover Tinley': This program is hosted by Ron Centanni and highlights Tinley Park groups and organizations. It plays daily at 2 a.m., 8 a.m., 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- 'Tinley Chamber Spotlight': This program is hosted by a rotating lineup and features interviews with local businesses and organizations. It plays daily at 2:30 a.m., 8:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Board Meetings: Village Board meetings are streamed live on YouTube and aired on Tinley Park Television within 48 hours of the meeting's conclusion.
Watch this week's featured video below.
- Tinley Wish 2020 (December 2020)
- Description: Join members of the Tinley Park Fire, Police and EMA departments as they deliver gifts to five local families as part of the 2020 Tinley Wish program. [Length: 12 minutes]
- Veterans Day Ceremony (November 2020)
- Description: Join the Village of Tinley Park and the Tinley Park Veterans Commission for the 2020 Veterans Day Ceremony, held Nov. 11 at the 80th Avenue train station. [Length: 1 hour]
- Residential Fire Safety (September 2020)
- Description: Join members of the Tinley Park Fire Department as they walk you through some of the most common fire hazards around the home and how to prevent them. [Length: 11 minutes]
- How to Perform CPR (July 2020)
- Description: Join Tinley Park Fire Department firefighter Peter Marianovich as he takes you through the steps to safely perform CPR. [Length: 3 minutes]
- How to Use an AED (July 2020)
- Description: Join Tinley Park Fire Department firefighter Peter Marianovich as he takes you through the steps to safely use an AED. [Length: 3 minutes]
- Tinley Park Promo (June 2017)
- Description: Watch this brief video about the Village that was shown during Tinley Park White Sox Night on June 23, 2017. [Length: 1 minute]
- Citizens Police Academy Testimonials (October 2019)
- Description: Three alumni of the Tinley Park Citizens Police Academy talk about why they loved being a part of the program. [Length: 1 minute]
- Tinley Tourism Video
- Description: Learn why Tinley Park is one of the best places to live, work and play! [Length: 7 minutes]
- Holiday House Decorating Contest (December 2020)
- Description: This video provides a brief virtual tour of the three homes that won the Village of Tinley Park's 2020 Holiday House Decorating Contest. [Length: 2 minutes]
- An Evening with Santa (December 2020)
- Description: Spend an evening with Santa Claus, who stopped by Tinley Park to read letters from children and act out a short story. [Length: 30 minutes]
- Lock It or Lose It (October 2020)
- Description: The vast majority of car burglaries occur because the owner forgot to lock their doors or roll up their windows. Is your car locked? [Length: 1 minute]
- "The Buzz" (December 2020)
- Description: In this episode, go on the prowl for owls, check in with migrating sandhill cranes and get an inside look at animals through their furs and bones. [Length: 22 minutes]
- Tinley Park Business Breakfast (October 2020)
- Description: Join Tinley Park Mayor Jacob Vandenberg, Village Manager Dave Niemeyer and Rick Matoon of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago for a business update. [Length: 48 minutes]
- Fire Station 47 Virtual Tour (July 2020)
- Description: Join Tinley Park Fire Chief Forest Reeder in a virtual tour of the brand-new Fire Station 47. [Length: 18 minutes]
- CodeRED Notification System (July 2017)
- Description: Learn all about CodeRED, the Village of Tinley Park's new emergency notification system. [Length: 4 minutes]
- Sensus Center Video (May 2018)
- Description: Learn how to access and use the Village's new Sensus Center website. [Length: 5 minutes]
- How to Use Sensus Center (October 2020)
- Description: Watch this short video to learn how to use the Village of Tinley Park's Sensus Center to monitor water use in your home or business. [Length: 3 minutes]
Access the to watch content that previously played on the station as well as programming from the Tinley TV vaults.
Tinley TV accepts video content from middle schools and high schools that serve Tinley Park residents, and also local community groups that host events that are open to and marketed to the public. Those who are interesting in submitting content are invited to read the Submission Guidelines, TPTV Programming Policies and the Production Request Form.