2019 Meetings and Speakers
- Feb. 4: Tinley Park Police Chief Matthew Walsh
- March 4: Molly Hofer, Family Life Educator, University of Illinois Extension "Two Heads are Better Than One"
- April 1: Mike Bruening, Senior Advisor, Better Business Bureau
- May 6: Scott Rains, K-9 Officer and Yambo with Karen Schutt, Animal Control Officer
- June 3: Bill Bogdan, Secretary of State Disability Liaison, Driver's License Renewal
- July: NO MEETING
- Aug. 5: Susan Frick, Social Worker and Education Coordinator, Rush Alzheimer's Disease Center, "Alzheimer Safe Communities"
- Sept. 9: Skip Gonsoulin, Community Outreach Liaison, Strategic Communications Office of the Attorney General, "Tips to Protect Yourself from Scams"
- Oct. 7: Dan Riordan, Deputy Fire Chief, Tinley Park Fire Department,"Fire Safety"
- Nov. 4: Wendy Babjak, Marketing/Adult Program Coordinator at Tinley Park Public Library, "Library Programs and Training"
- Dec. 2: Tinley Park Mayor Jacob Vandenberg
If you have any questions about the S.A.L.T. program, please call Dina Navas at the Tinley Park Police Department, (708) 444-5326, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See Something, Say Something ... Call 911
Dial 911 for emergencies
Dial (708) 532-9111 for non-emergencies