Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Seniors and Law Enforcement Together (S.A.L.T.) meetings on April 6 and May 4 have been cancelled.
2020 Meetings and Speakers
- Feb. 3: Tinley Park Police Chief Matthew Walsh
- March 2: Molly Hofer, Family Life Educator, University of Illinois Extension, "Wits Workout"
- April 6: MEETING CANCELED
- May 4: MEETING CANCELED
- June 1: Skip Gonsoulin, Community Outreach Liaison, Office of the Attorney General, "Scams and Staying Safe in 2020" MEETING CANCELED
- July: NO MEETING
- Aug. 3: Carol Bradtke, Marketing Manager, Tinley Park Park District, "Senior Programs"
- Sept. 14: Scott Rains, K-9 Officer and Yambo with Karen Schutt, Animal Control Officer
- Oct. 5: Jack Janozik, Public Education, Tinley Park Fire Department,"Fire Safety"
- Nov. 2: Wendy Babjak, Marketing/Adult Program Coordinator, Tinley Park Public Library, "Library Programs and Training"
- Dec. 2: Tinley Park Mayor Jacob Vandenberg
If you have any questions about the S.A.L.T. program, please call Dina Navas at the Tinley Park Police Department, (708) 444-5326, or email her at email@example.com.
See Something, Say Something ... Call 911
Dial 911 for emergencies
Dial (708) 532-9111 for non-emergencies