- Pavement repairs (April through September)
- Sidewalk replacement and mudjacking (May through October)
- Street sweeping (Late March through early November, weather permitting)
- Trimming, removing and planting trees (Late fall to early spring)
Mosquito control primarily is performed by Cook County, which puts dunks in street manholes and test ponds and then treats them when needed. Cook County no longer sprays; it uses only pellets or fogging machines.
- Cook County Mosquito Abatement: (708) 333-4120
- There is no central agency performing mosquito abatement in Will County.