All newly constructed or replaced watermain, storm and sanitary sewers, road improvements, sidewalks, public utilities and street lighting in the Village of Tinley Park shall be in accordance with all applicable Village Ordinances and the most recent version of the Village Construction Standards, Specifications and Details.
No construction, subdivision or development plans shall be approved without receiving signed approval by the Village Engineer certifying that the improvements described in the plans and specifications, together with any necessary agreements, meet the minimum requirements of all Village Ordinances and Standards and they must comply with the specifications, provisions and detail provided below.
NOTE: To download the .dwg files, simply right-click on the item and then choose the "save link as" option.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Village Specifications and Standards8 documents
- Construction Standards for Driveways, Aprons and Parking Lots
- Construction Standards for Roadways
- Construction Standards for Sanitary and Lift Stations
- Construction Standards for Sidewalks and Bike Paths
- Construction Standards for Storm Sewer
- Construction Standards for Water Main
- Construction Standards for Street Lights
- Construction Standards for Record Drawing Requirements