Tinley Park residents can monitor their water usage in near-real time thanks to the Sensus Center, a web-based, interactive application that gives customers unprecedented access to their water meter accounts. Sensus Center features include:
- Easy-to-read usage charts, graphs, billing estimates, tips and more
- Easier access to information
- A customized, utility-branded interface
- Customer engagement in billing and usage
- Email or text alerts on important account information
- Home energy profiles, educational information, cost-saving tips and help in targeting energy goals that meet a customer’s budget
Signing up for Sensus Center is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Visit TinleyPark.org/SensusCenter
- Click on “Need to sign up for an account?” on the bottom of the page and provide an email address
- Sensus will send an email confirmation containing a link
- Click on the link contained in the confirmation email to access the signup page
- Enter the nine-digit account number associated with the account (which can be found on their water bill), as well as your name as it appears on the water bill, and a password that uses numbers, symbols and both capital and lower-case letters
Please note that you must have a Sensus meter to utilize this technology. If you do not, contact Public Works at (708) 444-5500 to have your meter changed.
For more information, please watch the short Sensus Center Instructional Video below or call the Public Works Department at (708) 444-5500. Information on other utility billing options also is available on the Village website.