Full-time police officers have been covered under a collective bargaining agreement since 1981. These individuals are currently covered under an agreement with the Metropolitan Alliance of Police (MAP).
All full-time public works laborers, and certain part-time laborers, have been covered under an agreement with the International Union of Operating Engineers - Local 150 since 2010. The agreement covers the following job titles/classifications: Seasonal II, Maintenance Worker, Mechanic, Maintenance and Tool Inventory Attendant (the latter two classifications including Inventory Technicians and Maintenance Technicians).
The agreements for the Village’s collective bargaining units are found below.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by DATE in Descending Order within category
Police Officers5 documents
- Metropolitan Alliance of Police Tinley Park Chapter 192 - Through 2024
- Metropolitan Alliance of Police Tinley Park Chapter 192 – 2017 through 2020
- Metropolitan Alliance of Police Contract through 2016
- Metropolitan Alliance of Police Contract through 2012
- Metropolitan Alliance of Police Contract 2004 through 2008