The Tinley Park Village Board meets at 7:30 p.m. the first and third Tuesdays of the month at Village Hall, 16250 S. Oak Park Ave., Tinley Park, IL 60477. Village Board meetings air on Tinley Park Television, which broadcasts on Comcast Channel 4 and U-verse Channel 99.
Minutes and agendas for each meeting, as well as links to audio and video files associated with certain meetings, are available under the Government tab on the Village website.
Illinois Freedom of Information Act
Village Clerk's Office
16250 S. Oak Park Ave.
Tinley Park, IL 60477
Phone: (708) 444-5000
Fair Housing PolicyThe Village of Tinley Park’s Fair Housing Policy ensures that zoning and land use decisions do not discriminate against persons based on race, color, religion, national origin, disability, familial status or sex.
Annual Village Budgets
Read a list of the Annual Village Budgets from current and past years.
Read the Vendor Reports for more information.
Annual Treasurer's Report for Fiscal Years Ending April 30
Read a list of for more information.
Salaries and Benefits
The are in consideration of Public Act 97-0609. The Village has opted to provide greater disclosure than is specifically required by this Act.
Police Pension Fund Annual Reports
Read the Annual Pension Reports required under PA 95-950 for more information.
Learn more about in the Village of Tinley Park.
Collective Bargaining Contracts and Agreements
See any of the below links for more information.
- Metropolitan Alliance of Police Tinley Park - Chapter 192
- International Union of Operating Engineers - Local 150
- Metropolitan Alliance of Police Contract through 2016
- Metropolitan Alliance of Police Contract through 2012
- Metropolitan Alliance of Police Contract 2004 through 2008
- International Union of Operating Engineers 2010 to 2014 (no contract prior to 2010)
- Village of Tinley Park Personnel Manual
Village of Tinley Park Lobbyists
Government Consulting Services of Illinois, LLC
70 W. Madison Ave., Suite 1600
Chicago, IL 60602
- Illinois Municipal League
- Metropolitan Mayors Caucus
- South Suburban Mayors and Managers Association
- Will County Government League
- U.S. Conference of Mayors
Taxes and Fees
See below for more information on taxes and fees in the Village of Tinley Park.
- Sales Tax Rates [NOTE: Tax rates can also be found using the Illinois Department of Revenue’s Tax Rate Finder within the MyTax application. Just click on Businesses, then Tax Rate Finder.]
- Sales Tax Base (2009-2018)
- Cook County Property Tax FAQs (TY 2014)
- Will County Property Tax FAQs (TY 2014)
- Where Property Taxes Go (TY 2018)
- Village Property Tax Rates (2009-2018)
- Overlapping Property Tax Rates (2009-2018)
- Total Property Tax Rates applicable to Tinley Park by Tax Code (2009-2018)
- Assessed Value by Property Classification (2008-2017)
- Graph of Village Equalized Assessed Value (2009-2018)
- Graph of 10-Year Change in EAV by Property Class (2008-2017)
- Graph of 10-Year Change in EAV by Township Quadrant (2009-2018)
Licensing and Permits
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by HEADER in Ascending Order within category