South Street Development LLC is proposing to construct a 296,419-square-foot, mixed use development called the Boulevard at Central Station at the southeast corner of South Street and 67th Court.
The building will be four stories tall, with 29,853 square feet of retail space on the first floor and 165 residential apartment units (99 one-bedroom and 66 two-bedrooms). The building will be constructed of a combination of brick, precast stone and Hardie Board Siding.
- Project Summary
- Plan Commission Staff Report
- Response Letter for the Boulevard at Central Station
- Narrative and Legacy Code Comparison
- Application for Site Plan Approval
- Special Use Permit Application
- Findings of Fact - Special Use Permit
- Application for Zoning Variance
- Findings of Fact - Variation
- Plan Submittal
- Plat of Survey
- Preliminary Plat of Subdivision